There’s more to telephony than making that next call
In this world of urgent tasks and constant distractions, it can be easy to lose track of who you are suppose to call. Chances are an email popped into your inbox from a client and you made a mental note that you needed to give this person a call. However, you then checked another email and then a text message popped up on your cell phone. Before you know it, the end of the day has arrived and you’ve completely forgot about making the call. Not only is this embarrassing, but it can be costly as well. Utilizing a VoIP system eliminates this issue. Your staff will be empowered with calling features that are integrated across your company including in emails and on mobile devices. This means making a call will always be one click away. And that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to VoIP benefits.
VoIP from Tech Shrinks, LLC gives your business:
- Additional savings - stop spending money on long-distance calling or additional phone numbers
- Video capabilities - make video calls or hold videoconferences with clients to give your business a professional feel
- Rich features - call forwarding, hold music and automated assistants are just a few of the bonuses of using VoIP
- User-friendliness - simple systems and interfaces mean anyone at your company will be able to use it
- Device diversity – answer calls using VoIP phones, laptops and even mobile devices
VoIP is more than a phone system, it’s a communications platform that will allow your employees to stay connected with clients, vendors and coworkers more efficiently.
Tech Shrinks, LLC has experience helping small and medium-sized businesses switch from traditional telephony to a cloud-based system and we can do the same for you. For less money than you pay the phone company each month, you can have more features and a better overall communications experience.